[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0M7 testing: (bi)daily bulletin

Dear TM Community,

a new test candidate towards TM 2.0 M7 is now available at
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20070516-1300/

So far, 35 bugs have been found during the test period, including
1 critical and 2 major ones. Special thanks to Kevin Doyle, who
reported 13 bugs already!

As you may be aware, there's a public holiday here in Austria
tomorrow, so I'll not be available. Still, please continue
searching for any showstoppers; givent that we have still many
bugs open it's important that we find and focus on the bad ones.

Committers please continue fixing bugs by order of importance
or severity. We still have 54 bugs assigned to target milestone
M7 (!) so please work on the more important ones, reassigning
target milestones of the others when we finish off the milestone.

Thanks!
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.