[dsdp-tm-dev] Translation Notice: FTPParser Labels

Hi Dave,

As discussed on previous committer meetings,
I wanted to let you know that as part of Javier's work
on making the FTP Listing Parser extendable, new
Strings to be localized were added to

org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.files.ftp/plugin.properties

FTPParser.UNIX=UNIX
FTPParser.MVS=MVS
FTPParser.WinNT=WinNT
FTPParser.OS2=OS2
FTPParser.OS400=OS400
FTPParser.VMS=VMS

I'm not sure if these really need to be translated,
but I thought I'd let you know. Can you forward this
message to the appropriate IBM persons? Or start a
file where all such messages are being collected?

Please advise what you'd like to do.

Thnaks,
--
Martin Oberhuber