From: Zhou Yu-DTJC87 [mailto:DTJC87@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:28 AM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: A question about Eclipse DSDP-Target Management Project use cases

Hi Martin,

   I saw the Use Cases of Eclipse DSDP-Target Management Project(DSDPTM_Use_Cases_v1.1c.pdf)  and trailed TM2.0M6a , Here is some questions want to consult
you  :

   Is there any definition about "Shared target , Lab Target , Static Target , Lab Management System, Target Group "  on TM2.0M6a ?

   Is there exist some Actors , Such as "Lab Administrator , Power User, Target Registory, Lab Management System, Status Update Timer " on TM2.0M6a ?

   Does some case have implemented such as "Working with Shared Targets(P16--P18)" on TM2.0M6a ?

  Actually , I just want to know that some other use cases which have not been implemented at the latest version would be OK in the future ? If that is true , Is there any

plan about this(I found that some use cases does not mention at  Committed Items and Proposed Items in Target Management 2.0 Plan ) ?

  Thank you for your attention and look forward to your reply .

Best Regards

YuZhou

Back to the top