[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0M6 testing: daily bulletin

Hi all,

we've got some excellent bug reports from the Community
as part of the testing yesterday - a big THANKS goes to
Ewa and Burak for that! For today, a new test candidate
has been created, and the testing page updated:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_2.0_M6_Testing

We'd appreciate if the community could join re-testing
the new candidates as possible over the next days.
Please take especial care of the "modified components"
while testing. But keep also in mind that we refactored
LOTS of RSE this time so we need good coverage on
everything so if you've got an assignment, obey it.

I have scheduled builds of new test candidates for the
following times (all times are Ottawa time):

- Wed 0600, 1200, 1800
- Thu 0600, 1200, 1800
- Fri 0600 with re-builds on demand

Note that at the time of a re-build plus one hour
later, the testUpdate site is not stable so if you
need a new candidate during that time, better
download the ZIP packages.

Remaining information is for Committers only:
Because I've realised that Good Friday is somewhat
shortening the time we have for testing, I'd like
to slightly change our strategy (for committers):

priority #1 - fix the major and critical bugs
priority #2 - TEST the latest candidate
priority #3 - less critical fixes

Don't get hung up in #3 before you've got a good
feeling you're complete with #2 (testing). Please
avoid API changes from now on, unless you
think you have the time, it is not critical and
you really need it.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm