Von: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, den 29. März 2007, 10:54:46 Uhr
Betreff: RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] How to delete all connections by the start of the RSE?

Hello Ines,

this is an interesting question.

We do have API to programmatically delete connections (in ISystemRegistry).
The question is, when is the right time to call these.
The org.eclipse.startup extension point would be called too early, I think.

We have other users, too, who are in need of a kind of "callback" that gets
called when RSE has finished startup. We'll discuss this in an upcoming
meeting.

May I ask a little bit about your background in the meantime?
Why do you want to delete connections?
This is an unusual request, since connections are persisted in the
Eclipse Workspace.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm