[dsdp-tm-dev] User Actions and Import/Export added to TM Repository - please reload your team project sets

Hi all,

Eclipse Legal Review is completed for the User Actions
and Import/Export contribution!

Dave D committed the code, and I added it to the team
project sets and updated tm-log.csv. Every committer
please do the following:

Update www-tm-development project to HEAD
File > Import > Team Project Set
  www-tm-development/rse-committer.psf

This brings the two new plug-ins into your workspaces.
Having these in your workspace is important when you
do further refactorings, to ensure that the new plugins
are part of any refactorings.

I'm not adding the new plug-ins to the features and
mapfiles, so they will not appear in any downloadable
archive or on the update site yet. You can only test
them out of your workspaces. I hope we'll get them
to a state where we can add them to the product soon.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top