[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE doing something implicit with contributed actions?

Hi all,
I wonder if RSE is doing something in terms of context menu action
accelorators/mnemonics by adding kind of (B) (or other uppercase
letters) to the label on filling the menus? The contributed actions
definitly does not have this in the original label. Only contributed to
the RSE remote systems view the context menu started doing this. I don't
have these additions with the same actions in our legacy target manager
view.

If yes, how can this be avoided?

Thanks, Cheers, Uwe

--