[dsdp-tm-dev] Installing 2.0M5

Hello,

I have been trying to install 2.0M5 and have encountered an issue that
I'm not sure how to resolve.  When I try to install the RSE SSH
services, I get an error:

RSE SSH Services (2.0.0.v20070223------3YIAAcAIIH) requires feature
"org.eclipse.cvs (1.0.0)", or later version.

This worked fine with the previous release.  I tried searching for
org.eclipse.cvs on all of the standard eclipse update sites and could
not find it.  I attempted to install through both Eclipse 3.2.2 and
3.3M4 with the same results.  In looking at the dependencies of the last
release, I noticed that org.eclipse.team.cvs was required.  Should
org.eclipse.cvs be org.eclipse.team.cvs, or am I missing something?
Where can I find this plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Travis

Back to the top