[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: TM 2.0M5 Testing: go/no-go

Hi Martin ,
I give a "GO", but I can do this basically only for connection creation
and new connection wizard related. I tested only these areas
specifically related the bugzillas which had to be fixed. The rest of
the time I had to spent on product development.
Cheers, Uwe

Back to the top