[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: TM 2.0M5 testing today

Hi all,

since it looks like we can't get the New Connection
Wizard fixed in time, we'll need to start testing
with yesterday's I-build, taking into account the
following issues:

* Only 1 connection can be created; to create more,
  RSE needs to be quit and re-started.

* Dstore command shell doesn't come up on 1st
  invocation

All test instructions are at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_2.0_M5_Testing

Please do invest some time into testing today. We
have a bunch of refactorings, API changes and new
features that need to be tested. Especially the
"to be tested" things are important.

For result reports, you can send an E-Mail this time
or use the Wiki links ("Results") that I have prepared
in the test signup table. Please fill in those pages
with a very rough description of what you tested and
your summary ("no issues found", or "not ready for
release"). File bugzilla bugs for the issues you find.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top