[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Warmup Build for Testing: problems with Properties, New Connection Wizard

Hi,

I see properties actions for the context menus in my driver so I'm not sure what you're seeing unless my change earlier today fixed that too.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/140/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Martin Oberhuber <martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

19/02/2007 04:40 PM

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Warmup Build for Testing: problems with Properties, New Connection Wizard

Hi all,

I have started an I-build as warmup for tomorrow's round of testing.
It should be available in about 30 minutes.

Problems I have found so far:
* "Properties" action is missing from context menu of connections,
subsystems etc.
  ---> DaveM, is this perhaps similar to the NPE issue you fixed
earlier today?

* New Connection Wizard fails on 2nd invocation (no parent profile found)
 ---> Uwe, you rewrote the New Connection Wizard, can you check?

Any other issues you can find & fix before tomorrow's round of testing
would
be good to get done now.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.