Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Extension to RSECoreRegistry: Dynamic system type provider extension point

It sounds good to me.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/140/8200/TOR
____________________________________

David Dykstal <dykstal@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/02/2007 08:34 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Extension to RSECoreRegistry: Dynamic system type        provider extension point

Kushal and Dave --

The registry is mostly yours. On the face of it this sounds really
good. What do you think?

-- Dave