[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE bug

Hello,
I appologise if I've mailed the wrong list but I have a question relating to a bug. I am using the RSE and the CDT to try to create a standard make c++ project in a remote machine (using dstore). When i choose rse as the location and then specify a folder within it, it says "Project cannot be created: invalid description. Details:      : is an invalid character in resource name rse.:    "

Is there a fix for this? Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a new bug?

Thank you.

Regards
Kieran