[dsdp-tm-dev] David Myers is out of the office on Holiday

I will be out of the office starting 11/16/2006 and will not return until 11/27/2006.

I will be on holiday and out of direct contact for most of the time. I will bve checking my email and notes when possible. Please contact Susy Chinratana if you have any urgent needs.

CARMA questions should be directed to Jacob Garcowski.
FTE questions should be directed to Jinfan Shaw.
ADM questions should be directed to Joel Duquene.
Standard Compliance questions should be directed to Kelly McGraw.

Thanks,
David Myers

Back to the top