[dsdp-tm-dev] Please test & verify I20061109-0800

Hello,

Our release candidate I20061109-0800 is ready for consuming, at
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20061109-0800

Please download and test this candidate.
Especially, please VERIFY the bug fixes from last week: there is
a new query "bugs fixed last week" on the bug process page
(5th query from the top) at
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php

Everyone is free to pick any bugs he wants for verification,
just set the status VERIFIED when you are done.

>From this point on, only comment and documentation checkins will
be tagged in the mapfiles for release, unless something really
bad turns up.

Please give your GO / No-Go by replying to the mailing list.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top