[dsdp-tm-dev] Vote summary: Request to postpone RSE 1.0 by 1 more week

Dear Committers,

Vote: postpone RSE 1.0 by 1 more week
      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-tm-dev/msg00670.html
Result:
+1 by all 8 committers

RSE 1.0 is postponed to November 10, 2006.

Let's work hard on remaining bug fixes today and next
week, and make sure we'll hit the date this time!

I'm going to release RSE 1.0RC4 later today. I'd
love to see RC4 without any remaining known major
bugs, such that we can focus on testing and P3
improvements next week. I'm going to send out a
separate endgame plan for next week.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm