[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: RSE 1.0 testing round 3 - final reports requested

2 hours.

Bug #142067 still apparent
Bug #142065 still apparent
Bug #162992 opened
Bug #162993 opened
Bug #162994 opened
Bug #162995 opened
Bug #162997 opened

Greg

On Oct 31, 2006, at 8:15 AM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

Dear testers,

thanks to all of you for the great work on testing RSE 1.0RC3 -
and sorry for the problems downloading the bits: the problems
on download.eclipse.org were out of our competence, and we
hope it'll work better for the final release!

However, taking the bug reports I've got, all of you were
able to get RSE installed and do your test work.

As of now, we've got
- 44 bugs verified
-  2 bugs reopened
- 11 new bugs reported, including 4 major or critical

These are very good statistics, and I'm glad we've got
such a great crew of testers. I'm especially glad the
2 reopened bugs were found (a 5% average), I think this
justifies the effort of verifying major and critical
fixes. I think we are getting close to a very good
1.0 release!

I've got final reports already from Lothar Werzinger,
Norbert Plött and Dave Dykstal; all others, please
send your final reports as usual:

* How much time did you actually spend?
* Anything you liked or disliked?
* Any other comments or things you'd like us to know?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top