[dsdp-tm-dev] Vote Summary: move the TM committer call to Tuesday?

Dear Committers,

+1 by Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight, Kushal Munir,
   Uwe Stieber, Martin Oberhuber, Javier Montalvo

Ted Williams did not answer yet
Michael Scharf has a conflict

I would like to keep the committer meeting on wednesday
this week, so we'll meet tomorrow as scheduled.

We'll move the meeting to tuesday from next week on,
so the next committer meeting will be Oct.31 instead
of Nov.1 -- which is also good because Nov.1 is a
public holiday here in Austria.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber