RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0 Testing round 2 - final reports requested

I have not been able to participate in testing round 2.

However I found a few bugs today. Shall I report them using
the template for the bugs used by the coordinated testing?

Will there be a 3rd round of testing or will 1.0 be released
on Friday?

Michael