[dsdp-tm-dev] Committer Status for TM

Hi Ewa,

we've been discussing the option to make you code owner for the CDT Remote Launch. We think that you can be the owner even as contributor, though we would all like to see
you become committer.

The point is, that being a committer is not just about having write access to the repository, but it also means taking part in discussions (weekly committer meeting), voting on the mailing list, timely bug triage and - in general - some more responsibility and committment
to the code base and the community.

Do you think you'll have time to take this extra responsibilities right now?
Or are you too busy with other stuff?
As said, we'd love to see you become committer.

Thanks,
Martin

--
Martin Oberhuber