[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0 Testing round 2 - daily bulletin
- From: Martin Oberhuber <martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:41:22 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)
Hello RSE Testers -
we are ready to go! RSE 1.0RC1 has been sanity checked, and most mirrors
picked up the downloads by now.
Again, this round of testing should focus on coverage - exposing as much
of RSE as possible
to testing. So please focus on your assigned features, though you may
feel free to do some
exploratory testing in additon. Dont stick to the suggested test
procedures too closely, be
please make lots of bugzilla reports, also for small issues you
encounter. Use the bug entry
template as suggested on
- this will allow us to do some statistics, and have your configuration
data at hand when needed.
Also, PLEASE DO EDIT THE WIKI as you go along - this is a collaborative
area. When you find something you think could be of interest to others,
or you want to suggest new test procedures, just write them into the
Wiki Web Pages right away.
The focus of this test - again - is on
* FTP connection type
* Remote systems AIX, HP-UX, VMS, MVS, VxWorks (FTP mostly)
* File Encodings (foreign languages)
* Walk through all preferences, widgets, views and dialogs
Thanks for all your voluntary effort!
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member