From: Doug Schaefer [mailto:DSchaefer@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:08 PM
To: Target Management developer discussions; Williams, Ted
Subject: RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Terminal view

I guess as a follow on to that, I notice that the terminal view uses
javax.comm. Sun doesn't appear to support this package on Windows any
longer, or at least I couldn't find it. What are the run time
requirements for this plug in on Windows?

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead