Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Building on build.eclipse.org

So a proper way to do an I-Build is to declare a particular time to do the build, have you and Javier (and myself of course) version our maps, then run the build scripts.

Since you and Javier are in Europe, it makes sense to do the declaration in the morning (US) and the build around noon (US).

I'll attempt an I-Build tomorrow immediately after the TM Conference call. Please tag your projects and update your maps prior to that.

Thanks.
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx

Dave Dykstal