[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0 M5 build kicked off

Hi all,

I have kicked off the final M5 build.
This should be exactly the same as the last I-build, just re-labelled.

Please continue fixing high-priority bugs and addressing any copyright issues. I intend doing an additional "RC0" build on wednesday, to have something good for the Release Review.

Thanks,
Martin

David Dykstal schrieb:

I don't think I can attemp to try to fix this one and I can see that it
could cause some interesting problems, but I don't think it would be that
common - at least from the scenario in the bug. So I think we'd be OK with
a "Go" and a caveat about it.
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

--