[dsdp-tm-dev] Meeting Notes - TM Committer Meeting (Sep.20)

Hi all,

the meeting notes of today's committer meeting are here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_20-Sep-2006

Our focus for the rest of the week is on stabilization. Sanity check signup is:
  • Test Update Site at http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates/
  • Martin: Windows XP, Windows-Local, Dstore-Linux, Dstore-unix; normal download minimal install AND update site
  • DaveD: Mac, Mac-local, Dstore-local-mac, ssh, dstore; probably Team example (go through tutorial); updateSite; core-install first, upgrade to sdk later
  • DaveM: Linux, Linux-local, Dstore-windows, ; normal download
  • Kushal: Linux, Linux-local, dstore-aix, ssh; updateSite;
  • Ted: Windows XP, Windows-Local, ssh, ftp; normal download SDK
Other NEW action items (for old ones see the Wiki):
  • DaveD - Sign up on RSE 1.0 Testing page, Edit Code Ownership. Fix Copyrights. Bugfixes.
  • DaveM - ASSIGN or reassign your NEW bugs; Sign up on RSE 1.0 Testing page, meet Kushal for Dirty Editors. Fix Copyrights. Bugfixes.
  • Kushal - ASSIGN or reassign your NEW bugs; Meet DaveM for Dirty Editors; Fix Copyrights. Bugfixes.
  • Martin - Manual test plan, Create I-Build, Hook up Jakarta-commons. Bugfixes.
  • Javier - Hook up with Scott Lewis once SD is committed
  • Ted - Sanity-check I-build; Terminalview; Document build process
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top