[dsdp-tm-dev] Jakarta-commons is approved!

Hi Folks,

good news from legal... Jakarta-Commons is approved!!
I'll go and work on it at the earliest possible time.

Cheers
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: RE: Eclipse.org Contribution Questionnaire - DSDP-TM-Jakarta Commons Net 1.4.1 & Jakarta ORO Library 2.0.8
Datum: 	Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:11:45 -0400
Von: 	Janet Campbell <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Firma: 	Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
An: 	<martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: 	'Sharon Corbett' <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Martin,

Your contribution is approved.

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Campbell
Legal Counsel & Manager, Intellectual Property
Eclipse Foundation Inc.
Phone:  (613) 224-9461, x.229 (GMT -5)
Fax:  (613) 224-5172
Email:  janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx