[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE Refactorings - don't update to HEAD until notice

Dear TM Community,

FYI, Dave McKnight did an incredibly great job today,
refactoring RSE model objects, filters and persistence
from UI into Non-UI. In the end, this effort will allow
for headless operation of RSE, which is a GREAT achievment.

The effort was tremendous, moving about 50 classes and
several packages. A few somewhat "unclean hacks" had to be
done to perform this as a first step. Subsequently,
these hacks will be cleaned up, but RSE HEAD may be
a bit unstable in the next few days. So I'd recommend
not to update to HEAD until further notice.

The active committers - Dave, Dave, Kushal and myself -
know more details about the efforts and are going to
address imminent issues. We are confident that once
this effort is completed, we can come up with a clear
and concise list of changes that need to be applied
to client code -- This list of changes might be smaller
than you might expect after such a tremendous effort.

THANKS and a BIG APPLAUSE to DaveM for this success,
which seemed impossible in such short time.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.