[dsdp-tm-dev] Reminder: DSDP/TM Phone Meeting Sept.6

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the DSDP/TM Phone meeting
will be next week on wednesday, september 6, at 9am PST:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_6-Sep-2006

For the upcoming Release Review it'll be important to have
an up-to-date idea of who in the community is really interested
in Target Management. So if you have half an hour spare,
join the conference please - I promise it'll not take long
since most things to say are in the Wiki page already.

I'm looking forward to touch base with you.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top