[dsdp-tm-dev] [refactoring] Moved model objects

Hi Dave,

In an effort to prepare the path for your refactoring efforts
tody, I have started moving those model objects from UI into
Core that were really easy to do. Specifically, I have moved
the following objects from
   org.eclipse.rse.ui/model/org.eclipse.rse.model
   org.eclipse.rse.core.model
:

AbstractSystemResourceSet
ISubSystemConfigurationCategories
ISystemContainer
ISystemContentsType
ISystemMessageObject
ISystemModelChangeEvent
ISystemModelChangeEvents
ISystemModelChangeListener
ISystemPreferenceChangeEvent
ISystemPreferenceChangeEvents
ISystemPreferenceChangeListener
ISystemResourceSet
SystemChildrenContentsType
SystemFilterStringContentsType
SystemMessageObject
SystemWorkspaceResourceSet

If we'd like this change to be API compatible, we could
move them back into an "org.eclipse.rse.model" package
but inside core, as soon as other model objects are
refactored too.

What I found while doing this, is that the main problem
is in ISubSystem / ISubSystemConfiguration etc -- these
still take parameters of type "Shell" or "Viewer",
"Composite" and "PropertyPage" which binds them to the UI.

I suppose that once the rse.ui/subsystems model objects
go into core, it would be really easy to do the remaining
ones from "filters" and "model" as well.

BTW, I find it really confusing that the subsystem stuff
is in packages named "org.eclipse.rse.core.subsystems"
although they are in the UI plugin. Hopefully you can
fix some of this today.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber