From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yu-Fen Kuo
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:37 AM
To: dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] team project set file

Hi All,

I found that using the team project set file to update my workspace is very useful.

  http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/rse-anonymous.psf

I am wondering if we can have this file checkin somewhere in the cvs repository and have an update for each milestone so that we can easily switch our code base to a milestone version from head.

Yufen

Back to the top