[dsdp-tm-dev] Refactoring: Move rse.ui/references to core

Hi Folks,

I just moved rse.ui/references/org.eclipse.rse.internal.references
from UI to Core.

This was really easy. Note that it is not even an API change, since
the actual package remains the same -- it is just moved to a different
plugin; but since UI depends on Core anyway, not even the clients
of UI are affected.

I noticed that for this type of refactoring, it is best to
-- FIRST move the externalized strings
-- THEN you can move the package without problems.

I'm checking in my change. Hopefully more changes will also be
that simple.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber