From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 7:05 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Re: Request Release Review for Target Management / RSE 1.0 on Sept. 27, 2006

Martin--looks like Janet has a suggested work-around for the review. Shall we go ahead and put it on the schedule for Sept. 27 at 8am PDT?

Now that we have IP approval, I just need
 - PMC approval (Doug Gaff)
- slides in PPT format
- IP Log file or pointer to it

Slides are due at least one week before the scheduled review date. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support