[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Request for API change: systemType icon properties

Thanks Kushal.

As a matter of fact, the fallback to <property> comes at
no cost so I'd rather leave it in there. It's clearly
documented.

I agree with the decorator idea. For now, both icon and
iconLive properties are optional:
 - If no icon is given, use the default icon
 - If no iconLive is given,
    - use the icon if it is given (no decorator!)
    - otherwise use the default iconLive

For me this looks like good enough for now.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top