[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Request for API change: systemType icon properties

Thanks Dave.

Similar to subsystemConfigurations, I'm defining the
icon and iconLive attributes "optional" with a fallback
to a default image (I think API Docs originally described
it like this).

In fact because of the "optional", my proposed change is
fully backward compatible (I tested this), so I'm going
to check in the change now with a [cleanup] tag.

This will allow all of you to review the change:
Dbl click on plugin.xml in org.eclipse.rse.ui,
switch to the "Extensions" tab,
expand the "systemTypes" extension and see the
icons and names nicely visible.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm