[dsdp-tm-dev] WebSphere, RSE, TPTP agent controller

Hi Dave,

a colleague of mine found the following link while googling for
"websphere remote system explorer agent controller":

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iadthelp/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=/
com.ibm.etools.iseries.debug.doc/tasks/trac.htm

"...Now that you have installed Agent Controller, you can
start and stop it in the Remote System Explorer..."

Is there an integration between RSE and TPTP? Do you know to what
extent that integration goes? It sounds like RSE standard services
are used to start the agent controller, but does it go beyond that?

I know that TPTP also supports remote  file, process and command
access - so I was wondering whether it might make sense to expose
these services through RSE.

Since both RSE and TPTP are Open Source, it might make sense to
push any existing integration between the two into Open Source
as well.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm