RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Meeting Aug.9

PS Kushal:

Please also focus on bugs until M4 is out -- your help is very
appreciated in making M4 better.
Go ahead and fix what you think you can fix, and focus on the
refactorings again after M4 is out. I'd love to see the TAR
reader crash fixed for instance (after you've got some status
on the P1,P2 things).

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm