RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Meeting Aug.9

Hello,

The notes of today's meeting are done:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_16-Aug
-2006

Action Items:
	# DaveD - JUnit legal, Service Error Reporting API, Persistence
bug 153253, Checkin mappings.csv, SystemRegistry API. Check collapsing
persistence Properties nodes to fewer files. Compile a list of
suggestions for making classes / packages internal.
	# DaveM - bug fixing by priority; look at Kushal's bugs and
assign yourself; get rid of Service calls on UI thread; hygiene changes
	# Kushal - bug fixing, refactoring IConnectorService with help
from DaveD; send file encoding test resources to martin; review & get
rid of rseConfigDefaults
	# Martin - EFS & Examples features, build scripts, Manual test
plan, API Review, Jakarta-commons, WR-terminalview; Review if
IShellService is sufficient for terminal
	# Javier - vacation; hook up with Scott Lewis once SD is
committed
	# Everyone - List obsolete API on RSE 2.0 Planning page; Mark
hygiene changes as [cleanup] in commit comment

For M4, please look at the bugs by order of priority - I have reassigned
few priorities.

For all refactoring work after M4, we agreed that Kushal should continue
work on the UI/Non-UI separation, with the help of Dave for the
IConnectorService.
Since M4 was API freeze: please send out an E-Mail specifying intended
refactorings BEFORE the actual checkin. My E-Mails regarding suggested
changes for SubSystemConfguration vs. Factory can serve as a template.
We will vote on the intended refactoring.

I will perform I-builds daily from now on.

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top