[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0 M4 delayed by 1 week

It has been discussed in the TM phone meeting on August 2, and mentioned in the meeting notes, but I'd still like to bring it to the attention of everyone to avoid anyone waiting for RSE 1.0 M4:

The M4 milestone has been delayed by 1 week tue to sickness and vacations. For those who want to know what's upcoming, we have built an Integration build instead, which is available for download and on the update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20060811-1342/index.php
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/

See the "New and Noteworthy / Build Notes" for latest news.
For the final M4 milestone, we'll want to take 1 week of API tuning, testing, stabilization and bug fixing, in which everybody is very encouraged to help:

We're going to provide more I-builds towards M4, which we encourage you all to test. You'll get them most easily via the update site ("check for updates" often). Also note that the documentation should now reflect the latest code changes too, so we appreciate feedback / bugs filed against the docs as well.

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top