[dsdp-tm-dev] TM joining Europa

Hi Dave,

At the DSDP PMC meeting yesterday, we discussed joining
the Europa simultaneous release train. For TM, I said
that we'd join (and base ourselves on the Eclipse 3.3
stream) as soon as our Eclipse 3.2-based release will
be finished in october.

What I learned new yesterday, is that there are certain
requirements to be met in order to join the simultaneous
release. These will most probably be similar to the
Callisto requirements documented here:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php#Requirements

I believe that RSE meets most of these requirements already,
except for the following two that I was not sure about:

# All Callisto projects must use ICU4J by RC0.
# All Callisto projects must use capabilities.

Do you understand what it means to use ICU4J?
Do you know if RSE already uses capabilities?

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top