*From:* cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *John Arthorne
*Sent:* Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:20 AM
*To:* Cross project issues
*Subject:* Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa milestones needed

If it helps, the eclipse platform project is tentatively targetting the following dates for the first milestones, following the usual six week rhythm:

       Thursday Aug. 10, 2006 - Milestone 1 (3.3 M1) - stable build
       Friday Sep. 22, 2006 - Milestone 2 (3.3 M2) - stable build
       Friday Nov. 3, 2006 - Milestone 3 (3.3 M3) - stable build
Friday Dec. 15, 2006 - Milestone 4 (3.3 M4) - stable build

These dates will be confirmed when the first draft of the 3.3 plan is released, either at the end of this week or early next week.

       John
<https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cross-project-issues-dev>