[dsdp-tm-dev] Legal Notice for Contributions

Dear Team,

in order to simplify the process for merging contributed
patches, we had the idea that on the bugzilla item that
holds the patch or contribution, a little message could
clarify the rights to contribute upfront.

Together with the Eclipse Legal team, we came up with the
following message that holds all necessary information:

---
Legal Message: I, {name}, declare that I developed attached
code from scratch, without referencing any 3rd party materials
except material licensed under the EPL. {I am authorized by
my employer to make this contribution under the EPL.}
---

This message is also available online from the TM development
homepage, topright corner ("Committer HOWTO"), at
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/index.php.

Please use this message when putting a patch or other contribution
on bugzilla. In case the message should not hold for you (e.g.
you did use any 3rd party materials), please contact the
dsdp-tm-dev list directly.

Thanks,
Martin
--