RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE Extension Help

Hi Tom,

I'm still not sure I understand this.  The stack you show here looks normal - on finish, the wizard should call createHost() and, in turn, each subsystem configuration should have createSubSystem() called (which calls createSubSystemInternal()).   With my debugging I haven't hit a case where createSubSystemInternal() is called twice for the same thing.  Also, I haven't seen a case where SystemNewConnectionWizard.performFinish() is called twice.   Could you show me both the stacks that lead to SystemNewConnectionWizard.performFinish()?

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/619/8200/TOR
____________________________________

"Hochstein Tom-R60874" <Tom.Hochstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/06/2006 11:56 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE Extension Help

Hi Dave,

It's not AbstractSystemNewConnectionWizardPage.performFinish() that's the problem.  It's SystemNewConnectionWizard.performFinish() that calls createSubSystem().

Tom

New_configuration [Eclipse Application]
org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main at localhost:4910
 Thread [main] (Suspended (breakpoint at line 138 in TapSubsystemConfiguration))
  TapSubsystemConfiguration.createSubSystemInternal(IHost) line: 138
  TapSubsystemConfiguration(SubSystemConfiguration).createSubSystem(IHost, boolean, ISystemNewConnectionWizardPage[]) line: 1220
  SystemRegistry.createHost(String, String, String, String, String, String, int, ISystemNewConnectionWizardPage[]) line: 2176
  SystemNewConnectionWizard.performFinish() line: 325
  SystemWizardDialog(WizardDialog).finishPressed() line: 680
  SystemWizardDialog(WizardDialog).buttonPressed(int) line: 355
  Dialog$3.widgetSelected(SelectionEvent) line: 660