RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Committer Phone Meeting tomorrow 9.30am EDT

Hello committers,

I've updated the Wiki with the list of action items we
discussed in our committer meeting:

 Action Items

    * Martin to check with Eclipse Legal what's required for legacy
contributions
    * Martin to add examples to CVS
    * Martin to document our agreed bugzilla process on the website or
wiki (this is a release review item) - including a list of markups we
want to use
    * DaveD, DaveM and Kushal to add copyright attributions for merged
patches
    * DaveD to re-schedule next week's wednesday meeting
    * DaveD to prepare contributions on bugzilla:
          o Docs, Unittest-driver, User-commands, Import/Export (in this
order)
    * DaveM to create bugzilla entry and tm-log.csv entry for Mike
Berger's Spirit patch
    * DaveM and DaveD to review and correct RSE API Discussion where
necessary
    * DaveM to work on fixing major and critical bugs
    * Kushal to make Wizard completely replacable and continue UI/Non-UI
refactoring

Retrieved from
"http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_23-Ma
y-2006"