Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Re: [platform-team-dev] RE: what are the Platformplans for Team/FTP?

Hi,

   +-From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> --
   |_Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:24:15 +0200 _______________________

   |For the Commons Net, let's see if EMO approves and then think about where
   |to put it. But I agree that plugin and inter-project dependencies are
   |not easy to decide. Perhaps if we inherit Team/Extras, the Commons Net
   |would make most sense in our project too.
   |Any comments from the other experts on the distribution list?

Is it so bad idea to use org.eclipse.ftp and org.eclipse.webdav for
your plug-ins?  It seems that FTP/WebDAV Team provider do not
run well on Eclipse 3.2RC4, but I guess that problem comes from the recent
changes(refactoring?) for them, and not from FTP/WebDAV client implementations.
Michael, are they really so incomplete or already in the commercial grade?

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka
JCraft,Inc.