Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Dstore server on MacOS X

Hi Greg,

does the daemon start?
When the daemon is about to launch the server for a user, it invokes auth.pl.
It might help to add the following near the top of auth.pl:

open(DEBUG,">>/tmp/rse.dbg");
print DEBUG "auth.pl $userIN $pathIN $portIN $timeoutIN $ticketIN $javaExe\n"

Then you see how auth.pl is called exactly. In the early M1 candidates I was having
problems with auth.pl.

Cheers,
Martin

Greg Watson schrieb:

I'm having trouble getting the dstore server working on MacOS X (I'm using the Unix version). Is there any way to turn on debugging? I've tried setting DSTORE_TRACING_ON=true and editing rsecomm.properties to set debug_level=2 and log_location=Log_To_StdOut. However I'm still not seeing any output when I run 'perl daemon.pl'.

Thanks,

Greg