Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE MacOS X testing

Bugzilla Bugs would be perfect if you have time to do them.
You can use the link below to have MacOS-X filled in:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Target%20Management&version=unspecified&component=RSE&rep_platform=Macintosh&op_sys=MacOS%20X&priority=P3&bug_severity=normal

Thanks,
Martin

Greg Watson schrieb:

Martin,

I've already found 6 issues. Do you want me to open bugs on them individually, or just post them all to this list?

Greg