[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE MacOS X testing

Hello Greg,

as we are approaching RSE M2 at the end of this week, I
was wondering whether you could do a bit of RSE testing
on Mac OS X.

This would mean some explorartory testing out of RSE
CVS HEAD first; a team project set is available from
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/rse-anonymous.psf

As milestone candidates are being built and uploaded,
we'd appreciate some testing of the downloadable SDK
package too.

For a test script, you could follow the M1 release notes first:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-1.0M1-200604270100
/releaseNotes.php
I'm going to upload more advanced test scripts tomorrow.

Would that be possible?

For the automated Junit tests, we had to do a bit of
re-juggling features such that we can supply these at
a later time only.

Thanks,
Martin
--