[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Please vote for Kushal Munir (IBM) as new committer on DSDP-TM

+1
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       "David McKnight"
             04/20/2006 06:02          <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Oberhuber,
             AM                        Martin"
                                       <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Scharf, Michael"
                                       <Michael.Scharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <Uwe.Stieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       "Target Management developer
                                       discussions"
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Please vote for Kushal Munir (IBM)
                                       as new committer on DSDP-TM

Dear DSDP-TM committers,

David Dykstal has requested that Kushal Munir (IBM) becomes
new committer on the DSDP-TM project (see attached E-Mail).
Kushal has been - and currently is - and active contributor
to the RSE.

As per the DSDP Charter (see link below), I'm asking for your
votes which you can give by replying to this E-Mail.

There are three voting responses: +1 (yes), -1 (no, or veto),
and 0 (abstain). Please keep the dsdp-tm-dev list on CC
for archiving the votes.

We need 3 positive votes and no negative vote within the
voting period of 1 week, in order to recommend Kushal as
new commiter to the PMC. If the PMC also approves, we can
start the provisioning.

Please vote early if you can so we can shorten the 1 week
period. I'm starting the ballot myself:

+1 from Martin Oberhuber.

Thanks,
Martin