Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] New time slot for monthly TM phone calls?

I have a mild preference for the Thursday slot myself, but should be able
to make any of the others as well.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           "Target Management developer
             Sent by:                  discussions"
             dsdp-tm-dev-bounc         <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/19/2006 09:38          [dsdp-tm-dev] New time slot for
             AM                        monthly TM phone calls?

             Please respond to
             Target Management
                 developer
                discussions
             <dsdp-tm-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Hello,

given that Greg Watson from the PTP project can never join our
regular TM phone calls, and some of my peers at Wind River would
also want to use a meeting slot on monday, I wanted to check if
the community were OK with a different meeting slot.

Here are a few suggestions:

* Every 2nd Thursday of the month, 9am PST
  - This might match nicely the CDT monthly calls which are on
    every 1st Thursday of the month

* Every 1st wednesday of the month, 9am PST

* Every 1st tuesday of the month, 9am PST

* Every 2nd wednesday of the month, 9am PST

* Every 2nd wednesday of the month, 9am PST

Please let me know if you are uncomfortable with any of the
suggestions. If I don't get any objections, I'd pick the first
proposal (2nd thursday of the month), which would mean our
next meeting were May 11 instead of May 8 as currently scheduled.

Thanks,
Martin