RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Evaluation of RSE for Remote Server Support in PTP

Hi Tianchao,

Thanks for joining the tm-dev list and letting us know of your
efforts. I'll have a look at your document as soon as I can.

You might be interested in hearing that there is already some
support for org.eclipse.filesystem in the RSE. But I agree that
there is still work ahead.

Any contributions you can make will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria